Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome, Music Lovers


Dear Readers,


I'm Genevieve. Yeah, that's me over there.


I'm twenty-two years old and an aspiring rock journalist. The goal of this page is to get that ball rolling. I plan to travel to as many cities as possible, attend many concerts, festivals, small coffee shop shows and get to know the artists by asking them directly about their lives as musicians. I will then correspond everything to you. I will try my hardest not to disappoint. They may be mainstream artists or they may be struggling artists you've never heard. Either way, you're getting something good - reviews of shows from your favorite bands, possible interviews, or the experience of amazing new music. So, if your whole heart is in the depths of your i-tunes playlists and your grandmothers' record players and monthly issues of Rolling Stone, stick around. I plan to start up the blogging soon, so stay tuned...


-G

No comments: