Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Michelle Branch @ The Nashville Airport

This just in: We met Michelle Branch at BNA, Nashville's International Airport. I know this has nothing to do with live shows, but it does have a lot to do with good music, so it's getting its own post.

I flew in today from New York City to spend a few days with the best friend. There I was, minding my own business at the baggage claim and who did I see but Michelle Branch plus her tatooed husband and adorable daughter standing next to me. We walked out to the parking garage at the same time and just had to say something. We told her we were huge fans and asked for a picture. Despite being with her family and attempting to leave the airport, she was extremely friendly. Her hubby took the picture and even offered to take a second one. She apologized for looking like "crap", having just come off of a plane and I told her I had too. She asked where I flew in from, then asked for our names and repeated them back to us. She told us thank you, then went on her merry way.

Thank you, Michelle Branch, for being a normal person.

And yes, please do excuse the lack of glamour in the above photograph.

No comments: